Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tears of the Saints

So I just bought a new song (two actually) from Leeland: Tears of the Saints and Yes You Have.  Tears of the Saints is my new favorite song, yes I said favorite... just disregard the last post ;)  Anyway the song talks about, obviously, tears of the saints but for the lost and unsaved and desiring for all to turn back to God.  You don't hear many songs about repentance, maybe about forgiveness but not the complete transformation and yearning heart of believers pleading for individual hearts to be led 'back home.'  I also love the crescendo as the artists seems to be pouring out his passionate heart... those types of songs become my favorite very quickly.  Another thing that's awesome is that he desires to be a part of bringing these people back into the presence of God.

Anyway... the song is amazing and everyone should listen to it at least once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home