Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally....work at work

I didn't post yesterday.....I actually had plenty of work to do throughout the whole day!!

And I don't really have anything to say today....other than giving an excuse for further infrequent posts.
I'll be out of town for the next two weeks, destination: Glen Eyrie in Colorado Springs, CO
I'll still have my computer and wireless internet but you have no idea how much (if any) free time you'll have at training conference thingys. So no promises on super-amazing posts....whoever actually reads this.
I'm really excited to go and I don't really have many expectations....which I've found to be a really good thing. Allows me to be more teachable I think. But I do have expectations for learning lots!!

Thats all :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Along the way said...

Have so much fun in Colorado! I'll be praying for you.... I'm so excited for you to be our first edgecorer!

June 12, 2008 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Yay Korryn! We will make you update your blog upon your return, lol.

Seriously, Colorado isn't gonna know what hit them :)

June 13, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home