Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just a little bit longer

8 hours and 28 minutes until I'm finally done working at the lab. This summer has gone by so fast yet taken its sweet time in finishing up!! I am so ready to be done with work. After about 4 full weeks of 40 hrs in the lab, weekly bible study and discipleship, as much fundraising as possible and the tiny holes of free time filled up with staff meetings.....I am insanely exhausted and ready for this new freedom. I've actually found myself a bit delirious when 10 pm hits. My room looks like a tornado ripped through it and I actually can't remember the last time I did laundry where my clean clothes were put away.....there's pile of clean clothes and a pile of dirty clothes on my floor. Hey....it works and there's still a path to my bed--that's all that matters :)

I actually don't know what to expect with the next few weeks. I feel like I'm slowly running out of contacts and fundraising work to be doing but I have so far to go. I can definitely see myself getting lazy with a not so strict schedule but then maybe I'll have the energy to do more. I guess we'll see.

I also have tons of stuff that I would like to do with all this new free time I'll have (that's 8 hours each day!!!). I have a picture that I need to finish painting, of course I need to clean my room and eventually move down to the basement. I would love to spend tons more time in prayer: praying for the campus, praying for my family, praying for my roommates..... I would also love to spend more time in the Word. I would also love to get up to 75% very quickly. I guess I'll just have to surrender my days over to God and see how He desires that I spend them!!
For now...I just want to sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been praying for you!!

August 6, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update me on your exciting life please!

August 27, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home