Monday, May 19, 2008

Get excited!!!

I've decided to start a blog....the only one I've done before was on myspace...and because I never signed on, well, I never wrote much. We shall see how this goes. I'm hardly consistent in journaling but I'm crossing my fingers that since this is online and I can access it from anywhere (without the need to remember to bring my journal every time I leave the house) I should be able to write something every day.

The biggest motivator for this blog would be the influence of others and the books I've been reading lately. I know several people who read books continuously and write about them.....its great because you don't really have to read the book to find out all the good stuff--then if there's a lot of good stuff, you're motivated to read it!!! I think that's what most of my 'entries' will be about...books that I've been reading and ideas that I've been processing and meditating on. And hopefully people will read this and be motivated to read the same books or others, or even contemplate the same ideas that I've been mulling over. Either way I'm hoping this sparks a hunger or interest in.....someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home